Golf Lesson

Learn simple golf lessons that can improve your game significantly. We will talk about golf lessons that you can do by yourself in your own backyard.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Golf Lesson

The Golf Lesson that Changed my Game

I have been playing golf for about 4 years now and until recently I was at best a high 90s golfer. Now If you are anything like me you’re always thinking of how your golf swing could be more consistent. Well imagine how many strokes you could knock off your game if you never sliced or topped the ball and hit it solid everytime.

In the past I have been quite skeptical about any of the online golf lessons that were supposed to fix your swing, and make you a better golfer. I just figured that at some point, I would have to take some golf lessons from a pro and until then I was on my own. Then a buddy of mine from college introduced me to 'The Simple Swing' and I still cannot believe how it has affected my game.

When I first read the book it was Sunday and I have to say I hardly slept that night. I took it to work with me the next day and read it again. The book describes a detailed step-by-step golf lesson centering around a unique setup that includes how to make perfect impact with the ball every time, where to stop your backswing to increase distance, how to use correct timing for a more controlled swing, and how to swing on the correct plane to promote consistency and power. The best part is that all this information is outlined in a way that you can easily remember and apply when you’re on the course. I was so excited at the possibilities of this new kind of golf lesson that I even snuck out of work early and went to the driving range.

I must admit I was a little uncomfortable with the new setup at first, but after awhile I was hitting the golf ball straighter and longer than I have in my whole life. I went to the range everyday for the rest of the week and then setup a tee time on Saturday with my regular foursome. My first ball off the tee went about 250 yards straight up the middle and this continued all day. I was shooting 45 after nine and ended the day with an 88, my personal best. The boys could not believe how well I was hitting the ball and I won most of the skins that day.

Since then I have been consistently shooting in the high 80s and low 90s and I owe it all to 'The Simple Golf Swing'. I can’t say enough about how incredible this golf lesson has been for me. I have gained so much confidence in my swing and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for surefire way to improve their game.

This following is what David Nevogt, the author, says about his system:

“The Simple Golf Swing’ has helped 7,987 golfers during the past 2 years. As you will read, historically this system has a success rate of 95%, and bogey golfers are able to lower their handicaps by AT LEAST 7 strokes within the first couple of rounds. Many golfers are seeing even greater improvements! As you can see in the graph at left, this method is delivering an AVERAGE IMPROVEMENT of 12 STROKES.”

To find out more about the golf lesson that changed my game go to The Simple Swing. It is backed by a 90 day money back guarantee so check it out.

Golf Lesson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home